This kit combines the UX90-001 HOBO UX90 State/Pulse/Event/Runtime logger with all the accessories necessary to monitor amperage used in a single phase system.
Please note that the additional images are indicative.
- UX90-001 Hobo UX90 State/Pulse/Event/Runtime 128K
- CABLE-2.5-STEREO Logger to Wattnode Connection cable
- A-WNB-LEADSET, Voltage Input Lead set for use with Wattnode Transducer
- T-WNB-3Y-400, Wattnode kWh Xducer 400VAC Wye (Pulse out) Line to Neutral 230VAC, 1/3 Phase connection
- 3 X T-MAG-0400-05, AC Split-Core CT mini; 5 Amp; 333mV out (Higher Current ratings available)
- BHW-PRO-CD HOBOware Pro Logger software
The HOBO State/Pulse/Event/Runtime data logger records state changes,electronic pulses and mechanical or electrical contact closures from external sensing devices. This data logger is ideal for monitoring energy consumption, mechanical equipment operation, and water and gas flow. The HOBO UX90-001 State Data Logger is available in a standard 128 KB memory model (UX90-001) capable of 84,650 measurements and an expanded 512KB memory version (UX90-001M) capable of over 346,795 measurements.
- One data logger with 4 recording modes
- Compatible with a wide range of external sensors
The UX90-001 Data Logger is for use in Indoor environments
Kilowatt Hours (kWh)