At Tempcon we’re always looking to improve our service and products. We’d love to hear from you concerning your experiences dealing with us. If you’ve just bought something from us, you should have received one of our quality cards with your order. Please just take a few moments to complete the questions and pop it back in the post; we’ll take care of the postage. Every month we draw a winner from the completed forms and send the lucky recipient a prize.
At the moment, the prize is £20 of WeatherShop vouchers.
The following terms and conditions will apply to this prize draw:
- It is drawn every month
- The competition is only open to people aged 16 or over.
- Participants must have a valid email and postal address to participate.
- Participants must supply full details as required by the entry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- Multiple entries per person or company are permitted.
- Draw takes place on the last day of every month and winners will be notified within two weeks of the draw taking place.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received within 2 weeks after the closing date of the prize draw.
- No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable. There is no cash equivalent.
- For winners details please send an S.A.E to Tempcon Instrumentation Ltd United Kingdom. within two months of the draw date stating the specific dates of interest.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into (based on our highly sophisticated hat and blindfold technique!).
- This competition is organised by Tempcon Instrumentation Ltd. It is governed by the laws of England.
- Purchase is necessary to take part in this competition.
- Prize must be claimed within six months
By entering the prize draw you are giving your permission to be contacted with special offers from Tempcon Instrumentation but you can unsubscribe at any time.
We look forward to your feedback.
|Congratulations to our Previous Winners|
Ian Grubb, Composite Technology Ltd.
Jessica Gaviria, Queen Mary University of London.