Small size does not have to come at the expense of features: the West N2300 is a small, low cost, 1/32 DIN Digital Panel Indicator/Single Loop Controller available with Thermocouple, RTD, and DC Linear inputs, and Relay, SSR, and RS485 Output/Communications.
The unit offers real flexibility as it can be used as a controller or an indicator, and has the largest red or green digital display in a 1/32 DIN package. In addition, the N2300 benefits from three additional multi-colour LEDs to indicate process, alarm and configuration statuses.
The large, tactile rubberised buttons provide a practical human interface which is complemented by a specially developed hands-free PID tuning algorithm – 'Easy-Tune', which continuously monitors and improves control. Alternatively the instrument can be manually fine-tuned for a specific application.
The N2300 indicator has up to to two outputs (relay or solid state driver) for alarm. The controller version can have an additonal relay or RS232 serial communications.
HIghlights of the West N2300
- Simple straight-forward operation for easy setup
- Largest four digit red/green digital display in a 1/32 DIN package
- PID control for (auto-tuning) hands-free operation with manual override tune capability for specialised applications
- Solid state relay SSR for primary control and alarming
- Optional second alarm relay (option) or RS-485 communication.