InTemp ® CX402-VFCXXX is a fully CDC VFC-compliant thermometer data logger used in hospitals, clinics, and WHO sites.
Used in conjunction with the InTemp mobile app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance. All data loggers feature a built-in LCD display to view current and daily min and max temperatures, Bluetooth, advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and an ISO 17025 (NIST) Certification of Calibration.
With the optional CX Gateway device, get remote alert notifications of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device.
Models are available with a 2- or 4-metre external temperature probe attached to a Glycol bottle (if required) used to insulate the probe and delay thermal response times.
Key Features of the CX400 VFC Data Logger
- Complies with all CDC and Vaccine for Children program requirements
- Easy-to-read display with current and daily min/max temperatures
- Bluetooth transmission of data and alarm states to mobile devices
- Logger setup and download of data in seconds – without a PC or cable
- +/- 0.5C accuracy for reliable temperature readings
- Battery-powered to guard against local power loss
- Includes 3 Year ISO 17025 compliant calibration.