InTemp CX402-TXXX (with Glycol Bottle) data loggers monitor temperatures in refrigerators, freezers and other temperature-controlled environments. The CX400 range of data loggers communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to mobile devices.
Used in conjunction with the InTemp app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance. All data loggers feature a built-in LCD display to view current and daily min and max temperatures, advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and an ISO 17025 (NIST) Certification of Calibration.
With the optional CX Gateway device, you can get remote alert notifications of temperature excursions and automatically download data from loggers within range of the device.
Models are available with a 2- or 4-metre external temperature probe attached to a Glycol bottle (if required) used to insulate the probe and delay thermal response times.
- Easy-to-read display with current and daily min/max temperatures
- Audible and visual alarms
- Bluetooth transmission of data and alarm states
- Logger setup and download of data in seconds – without a PC or cable
- +/- 0.5C accuracy for reliable temperature readings
- Battery-powered to guard against local power loss
- Optional ISO 17025 compliant calibration service (NIST included)
- Ideal to monitor vaccine conditions.