The HOBO U20-001-02 Water Level data logger features high accuracy at a great price and ease-of-use, with no cumbersome vent tubes or desiccants to maintain. This data logger is ideal for recording water levels and temperatures in shallow wells, streams, lakes and freshwater wetlands.
- Lightning protection - no long signal wires, and electronics are shielded in stainless steel housing for use in freshwater (see the Water Level logger sensor location drawing)
- HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure, temperature and water density.
- Multiple-rate sampling allows faster sampling at critical times such as when pumping starts or stops.
- Available in 4 depth ranges
- Ideal for use in wells, streams, lakes, wetlands and tidal areas
- No-vent-tube design for easy reliable deployment
- Available in stainless and titanium versions
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor
- Download to the Waterproof Shuttle or Base Station
IMPORTANT: HOBO U20 data loggers require either the BASE-U-4 or the U-DTW-1 Data Shuttle to offload data and launch loggers.
HOBO loggers require HOBOware software (free download).