HOBO U20L-04 Water Level Data logger (0-4m)
An accurate, low cost data logger designed to record water level fully compensated for barometric pressure in wells, streams, lakes etc.
BUYING IN BULK, OR JUST WANT SOME HELPFUL ADVICE?
Call +44 (0)1243 558270, click on the webchat box below, or fill out our contact form.
The HOBO U20L-01 is a low-cost, research-grade water level data logger for continuously measuring water level and temperature in a wide range of underwater environments. It features 0.1% measurement accuracy, a polypropylene housing for use in both fresh and salt water, and a non-vented design for convenient and hassle-free deployment.
- Ideal for use in both fresh and saltwater environments, including wells, streams, lakes, wetlands, and tidal areas
- For depths up to 4 metres (13 feet)
- Durable ceramic pressure sensor withstands freezing
HOBOware Pro software provides easy conversion to accurate water level reading, fully compensated for barometric pressure, temperature, and water density in wells, streams, lakes etc
- Can also be used in air to record barometric pressure
- The non-vented design eliminates installation/maintenance issues and errors associated with vent tubes, desiccant maintenance, water ingress etc.
Measures Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Water Level
IMPORTANT Requires HOBOware Pro software and either a U-DTW-1 Waterproof Shuttle or the Base-U-4 Optic USB Base Station for configuration and data offload. See Connectivity Options below.
* Water Level Accuracy: With accurate reference water level measurement, known water density, accurate Barometric Compensation Assistant data, and a stable temperature environment.
** Raw Pressure Accuracy: Absolute pressure sensor accuracy includes all sensor drift, temperature, and hysteresis-induced errors.
*** Changes in Temperature: Allow 20 minutes in water to achieve full temperature compensation of the pressure sensor. Maximum error due to rapid thermal changes is approximately 0.5%.
|Onset Product Series||U20L|
|Typical applications||Environmental (Outdoor), Field Research, Water Quality|
|Measurements||Barometric Pressure, Pressure, Temperature, Water Level|
Standard delivery - £3.95 to £4.75
Available for purchases under £200. Your order should be with you within 3-5 working days.
Tracked delivery - £5.95
Our tracked delivery is either Royal Mail tracked, Parcelforce or DPD Local. Your order should be with you within 2-3 working days.
Next day delivery - £8.95
Place your order before 2:30pm Monday - Friday and receive your order the next day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays).
International delivery is available for this product. The cost and delivery time depend on country.
You can collect from our showroom. Please call before visiting to ensure we have your order ready.